In today’s competitive business environment, having efficient and reliable payroll software is paramount. One such provider catering to UK businesses is Shape Payroll. Their pricing structure is comprehensive, with a range of options to suit various business sizes and needs. In this article, we delve into the details of Shape Payroll’s pricing plans to help you make an informed decision.
Shape Payroll pricing and plans compared
|Feature/Cost||Basic||Pro||Enterprise||Recruitment, staffing, pay & bill|
|Price||FREE||£5/month (after first month)||Contact for pricing||Price per payslip|
|Additional employee cost||N/A||£1/employee||N/A||N/A|
|Maximum payslips per month||3||50||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Integrations||None||Pre-made||Both pre-made and custom||Both pre-made and custom|
|Business size suitability||Small||Growing with large payroll||Growing with vast payroll||Recruitment and staffing sector|
Shape Payroll Basic plan
Ideal for startups and smaller businesses, the Basic plan offers a simple solution for those who have a single small payroll to manage.
The Basic plan is entirely free.
- Suitable for small businesses with a single small payroll
- Allows payment for up to 3 payslips per month
- Offers community support only
Shape Payroll Pro plan
A step up from the Basic plan, the Pro plan caters to growing businesses with larger payrolls.
- Takes 2 minutes
- Receive quotes to compare
- Easy and no commitment
The Pro plan is free for the first month. After that, it costs £5 per month for up to 5 employees paid, with an additional charge of £1 per extra employee.
- Suitable for growing businesses with a larger single payroll
- Allows payment for up to 50 people a month
- Offers email support and migration support
- Comes with pre-made integrations for smoother operations
Shape Payroll Enterprise plan
For established businesses with extensive payroll requirements, the Enterprise plan provides a comprehensive package.
Pricing is customised, so businesses are advised to contact Shape Payroll directly for a tailored quote.
- Designed for growing businesses with a vast payroll
- Unlimited payments, allowing businesses to pay as many people as they like
- Comes with dedicated enterprise support and migration support included
- Offers both pre-made and custom integrations for businesses with specific needs
Shape Payroll Recruitment, staffing, pay & bill
Lastly, for businesses with specific needs related to recruitment, staffing, pay, and billing, Shape Payroll provides a dedicated solution.
- Give your requirements
- Receive quotes to compare
- Choose a provider or walk away - your choice!
The price is based on a per payslip model. For exact pricing details, businesses should contact Shape Payroll directly.
- Ideal for businesses in the recruitment and staffing sectors
- Unlimited payments with the flexibility to pay as many people as required
- Features dedicated enterprise support and migration support
- Both pre-made and custom integrations available
- Includes a dedicated billing module for enhanced financial management
In conclusion, Shape Payroll offers a diverse range of pricing plans to cater to businesses of all sizes. From startups to large corporations, there’s an option available that can streamline your payroll processes, ensuring your employees are paid on time and in line with UK regulations.
If you’re in the market for payroll software, it’s worth considering what Shape Payroll has to offer.
FAQ for Shape Payroll pricing and plans
The Basic plan is tailored for small businesses or startups with a single, small payroll. It allows for up to 3 payslips per month and is entirely free of charge.
After the initial free month, the Pro plan costs £5 monthly for up to 5 employees. If you have more than 5 employees, there’s an additional charge of £1 per employee.
Custom integrations refer to bespoke software integrations tailored for a company’s specific needs, as opposed to pre-made integrations which are standard and provided out of the box.
The Basic plan offers community support. For more hands-on assistance, businesses might consider upgrading to the Pro or Enterprise plans, which offer email and dedicated enterprise support respectively.
This plan is priced on a per payslip basis. For exact pricing details and to understand how it might work for your business size and frequency of payslips, it’s best to contact Shape Payroll directly.
The provided information doesn’t specify any contract durations. However, it’s advisable to check with Shape Payroll directly regarding any contractual obligations or commitments.
Businesses interested in the Enterprise plan or the Recruitment, staffing, pay & bill plan should reach out to Shape Payroll through their “Contact sales” option for tailored pricing details.
The provided information lays out the costs transparently for each plan. However, as with any service, it’s always a good practice to clarify directly with the provider to ensure there are no unexpected charges.
For any other queries, it’s always recommended to reach out to Shape Payroll directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information.